Communication MarketingCorporate team
Mediwhale is a pioneering AI healthcare startup focusing on predicting cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disease (CVRM) risks using retinal biomarkers. The eye is the only organ where blood vessels are directly visible without invasive procedures, which is our key to unlocking unprecedented insights into human health. Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health.
At this exciting juncture, we invite a skilled communication marketing manager to join our vibrant team, play a pivotal role in our novel initiatives, and develop alongside us. This position reports directly to the COO.
- Develop overall communications & marketing strategy
- Enhance digital presence on the corporate website, social media, and digital channels
- Develop and execute new communication marketing initiatives to strengthen the corporate and product brands
- Lead Korean and English PR activities: Write and review press releases, manage friendly media, network with journalists, and develop new media opportunities
- Select and manage marketing and PR agencies in Korea and US
- Use analytics to measure the performance of marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with industry trends in Korea and US, and internally share the industry news
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 4 to 8 years of experience in marketing or PR
- Excellence in written and verbal communication in Korean and English
- High degree of comfort managing multiple projects
- Self motivated and work as part of a team
- Healthcare, life science, biotech, medical device or related industry background
- Relevant media/KOL knowledge and contacts in Korea/US
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working conditions including work-from-home (2 days per week)
- Company supported daily lunch and snacks
- Annual comprehensive health check-up.
- Additional leaves including vaccine leave, birthday leave, and condolence leave, in addition to statutory annual leave
- Support for work-related books and job-related training
- Process: Document screening – HR interview – Job interview – Tea time with CEO
- Application documents: Free format (including resume)
- Interviews: Each interview is expected to take approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
- Some interviews may be conducted in English or through video call.