Financial, Accounting, and Taxation OperationsCorporate team
Mediwhale is a pioneering AI healthcare startup focusing on predicting cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disease (CVRM) risks using retinal biomarkers. The eye is the only organ where blood vessels are directly visible without invasive procedures, which is our key to unlocking unprecedented insights into human health.
Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health. At this exciting juncture, we are looking for a Financial, Accounting, Taxation, and Operations Specialist to make our revolutionary vision possible.
- Manage monthly P&L statement, Cash flow, and Forecasting
- Perform monthly/quarterly/yearly closing and prepare financial statements
- Establish accounting processes and manage accounting and taxation issues
- Prepare and manage external audit and accounting audit documents
- Oversee finance management of overseas subsidiaries
- Handle cash disbursement (domestic/international transfers) and manage corporate accounts and banking operations
- Experience accounting team with 4 years or more, up to 7 years of experience
- Capability in handling VAT tasks
- Leading experience in monthly/semi-annual closings
- Capability in handling tax reconciliations
- Experienced in preparing audit report footnotes
- Independently created financial statements from A to Z
- Possess insights and execution abilities for improving existing work processes and systems
- Conducted at least 2 or more accounting audits
- Proficiency in English for work
- Familiarity with and capable of using ‘Douzone WEHAGO’ software
- Experience working with startups
- Flexible working conditions including work-from-home (2 days per week)
- Company-supported daily lunch and snacks
- Annual comprehensive health check-up
- Additional leaves including vaccine leave, birthday leave, and condolence leave, in addition to statutory annual leave
- Support for work-related books and job-related training
- Process: Document screening – 1st interview – 2nd interview – Final Acceptance
- Tasks may be assigned according to the role, and the interview process may be subject to change.
- Application documents: Free format (including resume)
- Interviews: Each interview is expected to take approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
- Some interviews may be conducted in English or through video call.