International Business DevelopmentBUSINESS team
Mediwhale is a pioneering AI healthcare startup focusing on predicting cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disease (CVRM) risks using retinal biomarkers. The eye is the only organ where blood vessels are directly visible without invasive procedures, which is our key to unlocking unprecedented insights into human health. Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health.
Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health. At this exciting juncture, we are looking for a to make our revolutionary vision possible. This position reports directly to the CEO.
- Develop overseas markets for Retina AI-based cardiovascular risk assessment software (medical device)
- Formulate and execute business development strategies specific to target countries
- Explore and manage new business ventures and projects
- Identify, negotiate contracts with, and manage new clients/distributors
- More than 10 years of experience in the field of overseas business development for medical devices
- Proficiency in English (able to engage in business negotiations)
- Experience in formulating and executing marketing strategies tailored to specific countries
- Experience in overseas business development for mid-sized or larger medical device companies
- Work experience in software medical devices/medical artificial intelligence related companies
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible working conditions including work-from-home (2 days per week)
- Company supported daily lunch and snacks
- Annual comprehensive health check-up.
- Additional leaves including vaccine leave, birthday leave, and condolence leave, in addition to statutory annual leave
- Support for work-related books and job-related training
- Process: Document screening – 1st interview – 2nd interview – Final Acceptance
- Tasks may be assigned according to the role, and the interview process may be subject to change.
- Application documents: Free format (including resume)
- Interviews: Each interview is expected to take approximately 30 to 60 minutes.
- Some interviews may be conducted in English or through video call.