Software engineer internproduct team
Mediwhale is a pioneering AI healthcare startup focusing on predicting cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disease (CVRM) risks using retinal biomarkers. The eye is the only organ where blood vessels are directly visible without invasive procedures, which is our key to unlocking unprecedented insights into human health.
Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health. At this exciting juncture, we are looking for software engineer interns to help create medical device software (SaMD) that doctors, patients, and insurance companies all meet. This position reports directly to the CPO as a member of the Product Team.
- Recently, many hospitals have been trying to adopt medical AI software, but variations in hospital setups and equipment have led to fragmentation issues across systems.
- For this reason, it is crucial for AI services to seamlessly integrate with the existing hospital systems.
- To achieve this, we integrate our services into the hospital system, and perform the development and management of programs tailored to the hospital’s requirements.
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Experience with Restful API Interworking
- Experience with medical/healthcare data
- Understanding the AI services
- Working hours: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week (negotiable)
- Working period: Over 6 months ~ 1 year maximum (negotiable)
- Flexible working conditions including work-from-home (2 days per week)
- Company-supported daily lunch and snacks
- Annual comprehensive health check-up
- Additional leaves including vaccine leave, birthday leave, and condolence leave, in addition to statutory annual leave
- Support for work-related books and job-related training
- Process: Document screening – HR 1st interview – Job interview (comprised of coding assignment and CPO interview) -Negotiation of Terms
- Application documents: Free format (including resume)
- Please highlight your motivation for applying to Mediwhale, your interest in the position, and your strengths related to the job
- Interviews: Each interview is expected to take approximately 30 to 50 minutes