Mediwhale is a pioneering AI healthcare startup focusing on predicting cardiovascular, renal, and metabolic disease (CVRM) risks using retinal biomarkers. The eye is the only organ where blood vessels are directly visible without invasive procedures, which is our key to unlocking unprecedented insights into human health.
Capitalizing on the power of advanced data and AI technologies, our mission is to bridge the healthcare gap between doctors and patients, expediting the shift towards personalized and sustainable health. At this exciting juncture, we are looking for a HR Lead to make our revolutionary vision possible.
- Establish HR strategies and direction for the company.
- Proactively establish and streamline the overall personnel system and processes.
- Plan and execute various HR management activities such as evaluation, compensation, benefits, and education.
- Handle payroll tasks (salary, social insurance, etc.).
- Conduct key talent acquisition and retention efforts.
- Proactively manage labor and address issues.
- Establish and promote Mediwel’s organizational culture
- 7+ years of experience in the field of HR.
- 3+ years of experience as a team leader.
- Experience in designing and operating evaluation and compensation systems in a startup or rapidly growing organization.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate empathy and persuasion with employees.
- Proactive and self-driven in defining one’s own work.
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Proficiency in English communication
- Flexible working conditions including work-from-home (2 days per week)
- Company-supported daily lunch and snacks
- Annual comprehensive health check-up
- Additional leaves including vaccine leave, birthday leave, and condolence leave, in addition to statutory annual leave
- Support for work-related books and job-related training
- Process: Document screening – Job interview – Tea time with CEO Selection – Negotiation of Terms – Final Acceptance
- Application documents: Free format (including resume)
- Please highlight your motivation for applying to Mediwhale, your interest in the position, and your strengths related to the job
- Interviews: Each interview is expected to take approximately 30 to 50 minutes